Monday, February 6, 2012

my dog has disappeared. i need to learn how to cook before i move out. i want an attractive boy to sing 'the lime tree' by trevor hall, for me. i am planning on going on a cruise to the bahamas this upcoming month or so, believe it. i need to find a website to edit my pictures, any suggestions?. i am so sick of being judged, thank you to everyone out there who has never judged me. i am nervous for many reasons, but we will not go into any detail. it is times like this when i realize how much i do love my sister, despite of everything she has done.... i've been emotional lately? i want more teal rings, boots and clothes. it is my friends birthday today, i remember celebrating it with him last year.. how time flies. remember when i said i need new friends? needing a new car.. soon. does anyone want to just donate a car to the less fortunate?
I spent all day watching old fashion television shows like, downton abbey with my mom yesterday. It's been awhile since I have been home, so it was nice. My brother still pisses me off. i am so disgusted with josh powell, he took the lives of two beautiful boys, but like i said on facebook. I am just glad that they are finally with their mother. I really miss Josey, it's kind of sad and weird. Daphne oz (dr. oz's daughter) is really pretty. why did i just bring that up? because i am watching The Chew. huuuungry......
I need a second job, does anyone know someone who is hiring? i still don't know what to do in life.


Tired

bored

confused

hot mess


help?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment