.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

goin' goin' back back to Cali Cali


*taken with a Holga camera*

California, I miss you.

As well as all the people I went there with...



I need a vacation to Arizona, or something.

To see family.

I started talking to a cousin I once disliked forever ago. 

Now hanging out actually sounds fun!



I need to read my horoscope

Till next time
Posted by kellie ann at 9:32 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Lovely Friends

daily thought

favorite

  • nienie
    The Things That Howl In The Night
    1 week ago
  • Regazzoni My Life
    :D YEAH!!
    14 years ago
  • AVERYWAYNE PHOTOGRAPHY
    cowboys and indies
    15 years ago
  • apartment 34

Labels

30 day challenge (1) amazing (1) at least a got a picture with a cute boy (1) Best Friends (2) birthday (1) boredom (1) but why? (1) Clothes (3) Conversations (1) Daily In-take (1) Dances (3) Day 2 (1) disappointed in mac miller (1) Facundo Regazzoni (8) family (2) favorite (1) fears (1) for kicks and giggles (1) friends (1) Funny (3) happiness (1) i am extremely cheap (1) i am thankful for you all (1) i like shopping (1) im sort of obsessed with collages (1) Kassandra Lopez (3) life (1) Love (3) memories (3) memory (3) Mitchell Crandell (3) moment (3) MY CLOTHING....... mmmmm (1) people (1) prom (1) random (1) regret (1) Religion (1) Start (1) stupid habits (1) thanksgiving (1) this and that (1) upsetting (1) Valentine's (1)
Simple theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.