Tuesday, November 29, 2011


Well, I got the job. 
I am now workin' for Discover
taking calls, working holidays, getting overtime, sitting in a chair.
typical job right? well, I am beyond excited
No more borrowing money from the parents. 


Day 10 {songs you listen to when you are feeling happy, sad, excited, angry.}


Call me moody.
Happy: Anything that is Uffie
- Are you satisfied? by: Marina and The Diamonds
- Edge of Town by: Ghostland Observatory 
Holy Ghost, The Killers, The teenagers
also
I'm so lucky lucky by: Lucky Twice
and 
- rapper's delight by: Sugarhill Gang
-Azoora 

Sad: In the arms of an angel

Excited: 
Red lipstick by: Rihanna 
Hold ya head by: Bob marley and Notorious B.I.G
Dystopia by: YACHT

Angry: 
Jambi by: Tool
down with the sickness by: disturbed 
anything White Zombie
I guess i listen to metal when I'm pissed.
ehh.. 


That's it
bye



No comments:

Post a Comment