day 02 > the meaning behind your blog name
there really isn't a meaning behind the name.
maybe because I don't talk about some specific..
Usually it's me whining
A lot of the time it has to do with friends.
Sometimes clothing.
Never recipes (I cannot cook)
But if i put my mother's recipes up, it would be the best food you've ever tasted in your life...
It is a little bit of this and a little bit of that
It is me, 100%.
Nothing fake
It may be embarrassing
But if you were always embarrassed, how would you learn how to have fun?
You don't
Either way, I found that this is a place I can put whatever
and never worry about it
cause to me, it's not really embarrassing at all
it's just me!
*********
![]() |
| Goin' back old school |
![]() |
| Giani Bini shoes, that I found at D.I |


No comments:
Post a Comment