You find something cute, then you look at the price tag and you just feel like crying.
Not because it is expensive, but it's a bargain?
Yeah, I love when that happens.
**********
When you put your makeup on, have a cute outfit picked out, but you ended up not doing your hair, so you just feel gross and not as cute as you could be.
Yeah, I dislike when that happens.
*********
When there is a boy you like, but there are just so many red flags.
People are telling you to back off, dont get to attached, he's just not a good guy, he's a drama starter, but your just too stubborn to listen.
Hmmmmm, I dont know...
**********
When you feel like it's yourself against everyone and you dont know how to cope with everything.
That's the worst...
*********
I love my really close friend Mckenna.
Also Keaton, Sean, Morgan, Robert, and Tyson.
********
On a lighter note, I need to go shopping...... well, I dont need to, I want to.
I'm also going to Arizona, for at least a month.
Can I just tell you how bad I need a vacation?
Especially right now.
I need to get away, think, be with my family, straighten things out, get my head in the right place.
Mmmmm, that sounds nice.
********
PEOPLE, MY FELLOW READERS!!!
ATTENTION ATTENTION:
I have more clothes I DO NOT need and DO NOT want.
Please, someone take them off my hands!
•{also, I need a shopping buddy}•
Who has my style, willing to shop for hours, who can make shopping FUN, and who knows how to shop SALES!
"If its almost free, it's for me."
•will be taking applications•
:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

are you kidding?! send those clothes my way! you are the most fashionable ever!!! it makes me sick! LOVE YOU, Kellie :)
ReplyDelete