They got a new dog, his name is 'cash', some name huh? He follows my nephew Ethan everywhere he goes.
I'm glad they got something that will get their mind of things.
Someone should get me a dog.....
Like I already posted, my sister had a baby Friday. I made a typo, she wasn't 16 inches, she was 19.
Apparently they take an inch off their height because of the cone heads they get.
Olivia is adorable, she fell asleep on my chest twice yesterday for about 2 hours total.
She will sometimes smile really big in her sleep and when she opens her eyes, she will look around at everything. Olivia will have big blue eyes just like her mama.
It's crazy how little they are, and how much they depend on you.
Its kinda sad, but cute at the same time?
************
Boy last night was hard....
needless to say, I love my mom.
She is sooooo strong.
Stronger than anyone I know.
I've put her through so much, and yet she is still there...
I hope things will turn out fine..
My whole body hurts.....
***********
That's it.
Buh-bye
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment