Thursday, June 2, 2011

grr

You know what's funny?
How you be can be so close to someone for quite sometime and in that time, they never took the time to acknowledge the fact that they had fun with you or anything like that.
{Yes, I said 'time' around 4 times}
Or that the talk you had was a good one.
But now 'they' do it.
And 'they' take pictures, when we didn't, and blah blah.

Now I wont name names but since im so frustrated. I will say that 'they' read this thing of a blog that probably no one reads.
And I guess all I want to say is, dont make the same mistake you did with me.
It just makes you look like a jerk.

I'm so ready to move on to the next chapter in my life.
FINALLY

Thanks for the people/someone who made me realize that I deserve better :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment