Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday Friday ...... Friday

Yesterday was fun, funny, and freaky.
I first went to the mall with my brother Peter and got some cute clothes.
Then later on that night.
I was with Dante 'D-mob', Aaron 'Osama' and kassandra.
We watched Paranormal Activity 2 and it was the scariest thing I've ever seen.
Hung out, talked, and since Aaron is the funniest guy ever, he nearly made us die of laughter.
We then had ice cream and they all decided to gang up on me and tickle me.
By the end, I was so mad.

Oh man, good night.
"Waka flaka flame"

I am beyond frustrated because it is Spring break and snowing.
Yes, I said it. Snowing.

I want to wear shorts and flip flops.
Put the windows down and sing along to blasting music.
Long board down the canyon with anyone who would want to accompany me.
But no.
Instead im laying in bed all covered up in blankets, sippin' on some coke, and almost half asleep.
********
I have no idea how to answer back to Prom.
The whole finding a dress situation gets me all.... Ahhh
I dont even know where to start looking for one because the style I want it, no one has!
Can't a girl find a classy, non trashy dress these days!
C'mon "designer's", no matter how much glitter and everything else you like to put on.
It never looks good.
********
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment