I have already told you about my parents and thee siblings, but I haven't talked too much about the extended family of mine on both my mother, and father's side.
I may have stolen some pictures, and if I haven't out of your family, lets not be offended.
I'd first like to point out that I have two favorite uncles. Uncle Kevin and Jim.
Why are they my favorite? Because they are so sweet and funny and every time I see them, they always seem so happy to see me.
I have the cutest cousins and they just keep getting even more cute.
The family reunions are a blast, and when the Ducketts do get together (which is....never). We always have a great time.
Now, I didn't want to off on this huge tangent, I just wanted to show a little appreciation.
I may not get to see you guys a lot, but I love you all more than anything.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8





No comments:
Post a Comment