Saturday, March 26, 2011

"happy festivas"

Okay, so I had the best day ever.
Festival of colors was a success, and I got blasted with colors.
The music was amazing, extremely different, but amazing.

Facundo, Ethan and I took the UTA bus, and Ethan threw up due to car sickness.

We finally got there and bought the chalk.

And we made it with 5 minutes to spare before the second throwing.
Then the third throwing, in which was by far the best.

We decided it was time to go home, so we walked to Wendys and ate while waiting for my mother and other nephew.

We got to my house and then my parents left to dinner for their anniversary.

We all got in the shower, then I washed Facu's hair and it was comedy.

Im really glad I got to go and be with the two best people in the world.

Pictures and videos will be up like...tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy, I sure did!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment