I find joy and entertainment in listening to ridiculous conversations my so called 'peers' are having.
Here are a few that I got a good kick out of:
•"Dude, last night I got so drunk last night. Dude you said last night twice. I know man, but it was last night", said a Sophomore
•"Oh hey, you should totally hook me up with her", also said by another Sophomore
•"...... we like, walked around like gangsters, and it was like so much fun. We were being silly"...seriously? C'mon people
•"Dallas, your a perv, yeah I went there"
•"You wanna fight? Step to me!"..... okay, what does step to me even mean?
• " oh my gosh, you guys are like so immature, like grow up. Just kiss and make up"
Your probably thinking what I am also thinking.
Quite interesting, And sometimes extremely annoying.
I might update throughout the day of other things that I hear.
Enjoy, enjoy
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
No comments:
Post a Comment