Saturday, February 26, 2011

{You call yourself self a fan?}

Today I woke around 11 and layed in bed for even longer.
Checking out blogs, Facebook, and some YouTube videos, before I finally got up.
As I was doing so, I began to hear my parents yelling and cheering upstairs.
I went to check it out, and found out that the BYU game was on.
While I was watching some of it, my brother began to clap, but it didn't sound like his usual clap.
I then asked, "Did you tell Peter to put gloves on?."
Parents: "he put them on himself, he knows its mandatory."

Oh, did I laugh.

Me: "nice gloves Peter"
Brother: "I know! I have to put them on, I'm not allowed at Justins house without them."

I then laughed even more.

Which is now, where the title comes in.
And you call yourself a fan:

To all the BYU zoobies out there who call yourself a "fan". Think again.
Peter walks around in his cougar gear day in and day out.
Goes down to my grandmothers house daily to watch any games that we cannot get. With every conversation we have, it always ends in having court side seats to the volleyball games.
And right now, I am downstairs writing this and can hear him talking to himself and yelling at the TV.

That is my brother, a true fan who will always bleed blue....

{'Teach me how to Jimmer'}
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment