Pink Floyd
The Killers
The Antlers
Crystal Castles
Book on Tapeworm
Creed
The Teenagers
......Many many more
Favorite Artists:
MIA
Uffie
K'naan
Kimya Dawson
Ingrid
Favorite Movies:
Moulin Rouge
500 Days of Summer
127 Hours
Pulp Fiction
The Kings Speech
Favorite Television Shows:
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Big Bang Theory
Raising Hope
The New Adventures of Old Christine
Everybody Hates Chris
The Bachelor
So You Think You Can Dance
I Like, Enjoy, Love:
(Through Pictures)
![]() |
I love Summer The grass is greenThe flowers have bloomed The people are tan and there is no school |
![]() |
| I like to take and remake photos. Even though I may not obtain the skills to do so. |
![]() |
| I love to be around my best friend Mitchell, Who in fact took this interesting picture Don't worry, the septum is not real. Ouch. |
![]() |
| I love my nephew Jackson More then anything in this world |
![]() |
| Dressing up is fun. A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words: |
Who I am:
![]() |
I love when people make me happy. I like being the result of making people happy. |
![]() |
| Some label my behavior as "brattish", rude. Some call it petulance.. |
![]() |
| Many things make me go crazy. Many, many things.... |
![]() |
| But if you don't like it. Don't stay I'm still going to be it anyway. :) |
![]() |
| I'm sometimes an emotional wreck. |
![]() |
| Self explanatory |
![]() |
| I cry occasionally. I'll cry with you. & I'll be there for you when you do. |
![]() |
| It's not easy to be my friend. Im not easy to handle. I have my moments. I'm hard to get along with. Hard to get to know. But I'll be there. If you need me. |













No comments:
Post a Comment